All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Friday, March 19, 2010

My very first award!!!


Yay for me!  Elizabeth over at Jorgie's Place was so very kind to think of me for my very first award ever, a Sunshine Blog Award!  

Thanks so very much, hun.  

The rules are to post this award linking and mentioning the person that gave this to you and to forward to couple of friends (12 is in the rules, lol) who you think their blogs are sunshiny and deserve the award linking them as well!

Well, let's see how I manage to do:  
The PUP of TootypupScraps
Brenda and Glenda of JosDZigns
Pixie of Kissed by Pix

1 comment:

jacquelientje said...

You deserved such a award.
Your shares make very much people happy including me.
Don't forget to design we can forget the real hard world among us.
I like your share and wanna thank you for all the things you do for us.

grtz jacqueline