All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Award from Pink's Poetic Scraps

I'm so very excited!
Pink of Pink's Poetic Scraps has honored me with this terrific award! 
Photobucket

In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi’s With Attitude! Gift Certificate you must state 3 things that makes you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs. Lastly, you must display the Blog Award Badge (above) in your sidebar and link it back to the Digi’s With Attitude! Challenge Blog. 

If you have been awarded the “I got the Attitude! Blog Award” and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one gift Certificate per person & blog please. Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.

So 3 things that make me different...(this was tough, as I find I'm not too different)
1) There are 17 years between my husband and myself,
2) I drive a big, honkin pick-up truck,
3) It seems that I have the ability to be okay at everything I try (which is everything I can get my hands on), but I'm never GREAT at anything - LOL :)

The 5 blogs I would like to nominate are...
1) Kara of 
Sweet Cravings Scraps
2) Jessica of Gothic Inspirations

3) Chatita of
Chatita's Tutorials
4) Bev of
HorsePlay's Pasture
5) Cindy of
Puddicat Creations
Whew - That was tough!  LOL

Thanks again, Pink!
 

1 comment:

Gothic Inspirations said...

Helllooooo sweetie!! I'm so behind on responding to my blog comments!! But wanted to thank you so much for the award! It's been a long time since I got one..he..he. Xox Jess