All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Feeling Blog Train - Now Departing!

Okay, it's time for that Summer Feeling to kick in....well, here in central Alabama, that "summer feeling" has been here and miserable for, oh, about a month or so now - with no relief in sight!

But, at least I can sit on the pier and dangle my feet in the water....well, at least in theory!  LOL

This is a beautiful color palette that the designers with Butterfly Blush Blog Train have gathered for y'all this time (Thanks Heppy!)  It's a soft, summery feel and I hope y'all enjoy it as much as we enjoyed working with it!  

The whole blog train list is listed below my preview and download link, and as usual, please be sure to let us know how we're doing and that are hard work (sometimes rushing like mad designers with our heads cut off to make a deadline) is appreciated so we know to keep on making these for y'all, so "leave the luv" all along the train route!  LOL - Enjoy!
My preview:


The rest of the ride......

Dannan's Girl's Digis   http://dannansgirlsdigis.blogspot.com

6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jun. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

boop1935 said...

thanks for sharing your gift today on this train

Anonymous said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you so much for sharing. Hugs, Ann

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!!

Clumsinumptie said...

Absolutely lovely!! Thankyou so much, it is really appreciated! xx