All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun House Blog Train Has Now Left

LOL
And almost without me!!!  I'm running way behind this time


So - short and sweet - Here's my preview!



This was so not my best theme!  But I do love a lot of my elements though!

Here's the rest of the blog train stops and be sure to leave the love for all the designers so we know to keep pressuring ourselves to get these finished - lol



3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Country Liv . . . said...

Dear Nette, I just had to visit your blog to tell you how much I LOVE your photos! I just purchased your ocean papers and ocean sunset papers and was floored by how exquisite they are . . . you rock!
Hugs,