All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sovereign Hearts Leaving Town

Well this was interesting - lol!  This was sooo outta my comfort zone, but I stuck with it and I actually found I quite enjoyed the combination once I got it in gear - lol!  

Y'all should know that when we have our deadlines for the blog trains I am generally next to last, if not THE last one to be finished.  Seems like the harder I try, the more I see shiny pretty things to distract me and sidetrack me - lol!  I'll have an idea, go looking for that product in some store, see something like a sale or something and viola - 2 hours later and I haven't even started on my idea - LOL!  Oh well - so I managed to get this one in 17 minutes before the deadline this time - ROFL!

Okay - on to business - lol (If I don't stop the yapping, we'll be here for quite a while)  
So, y'all know the drill - Be sure to leave the luv along your travels cause we do read them all and really do thrive on all of them!  :o)

So I give y'all Sovereign Hearts from Gothic Inspirations Blog Train


And here's the rest of the stops you'll be taking on your travels!


See y'all next month - same Owl time, same Owl channel (I think I may need sleep!)



HEADQUARTERS

Annette with:
AW Design

Angel with:
Angel Flower Scraps

Becky with:
Becky’s Creations

Jill with:
Created By Jill Scraps

Muriel with:
Creative-Disorder

Crystal with:
Crystals Creations

Daniela with:
DarkMoon's Dream

Deb with:
Debs Design

Sarah with:
Designs By Sarah

Sharon with:
Designs by SharonB

Stina with:
Designs By Stina

Dianna with:
Digicats (& Dogs)

Miriam with:
Ellanoir design

Em with:
EmJay Scraps

Jessica with:
Gothic Inspirations

Hezalin with:
HezaScraps & Tags

Victoria with:
Maitri Scraps

Sally with:
Mythical Designs

Nette with:
Nette's NightOwl Works *You are here*

Edna with:
Miss Edna’s Place

Pam with:
pamkez

Rieka with:
Rieka Rafita

Stef with:
Stef’s Scrapkits

Jeremy with:
Tagging With Base

Tyger with:
Tyger's Tidbits

Julie with:
Whispy’s D’zines

Sue with:
Wicked Creationz


4 comments:

Digicats said...

I'm still sticking to - by my clock - you were 45 minutes late! So there! Thanks for the kit, kiddo!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Aug. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Cheekylala said...

I'm easily distracted by shiny pretty things too. ;) Thank you so much for sharing! :)

musicaldruid said...

thanks for the share