All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Prep School Blog Train Leaving Town

And so we take off again, this time with a little Prep School for y'all!

Below is my preview



As always, don't forget to leave the love - Lots of goodies this time out too!

Here's the whole train lineup for y'all!  Thanks for stopping by y'all!


Annette with: AW Design
Becky with: Becky's Creations
Deb with: Debs Design
Sarah with: Designs By Sarah
Sharon with: Designs by SharonB
Stina with: Designs By Stina
Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)
Miriam with: Ellanoir design
Holly with: Freek's Creations
Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags
Victoria with: Maitri Scraps
Lee with: Midnight Art
Sally with: Mythical Designs
Pam with: pamkez
Tyger with: Tyger's Tidbits
Julie with: Whispy's Dzine's



8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Diana Robledo said...

Love your contribution. The little girl reminds me of my own little girl - full of sass and spunk!

Barb said...

Thanks so much!

boop52245 said...

Thank you for sharing this great train

Digicats said...

Thanks hun, it looks great!

AGK Creations said...

Thank you for this