All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Summer at the Shore

Okay - got another more traditional approach to this blog train freebie for y'all

So I have the matching full kit, which will be coming soon to a store near you!



And here's the freebie that coordinates beautifully with the full kit
This has 20 elements and 12 papers, not all shown




Please remember that we're all on different time zones, so just come back if the other designers do not have their parts up yet. And remember to leave some love for the designers, they work so hard to give you these awesome freebies and a little love goes a loooooooooong way to help them feel appreciated!!!

I so hope y'all enjoy and I look forward to hearing from all of y'all!
Here's the rest of the train stops





13 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

sandie said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your work is adorable!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this download...

Anonymous said...

Your work shows that you love it so much you can't stop adding on. We love it too. Thank you. Hugs from Hilda

Nette said...

Aww - Thanks so very, very much, y'all!

Hilda - I do get over-excited some times. Just seems that some topics just "click" with me and I get carried away - LOL!

Thanks again, y'all!
Hugs
Nette

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for the cute kit! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your absolutely charming, pretty, adorable and fantastic creations! Hugs, Ann

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your little fishermen bring a smile to my face :)

boop52245 said...

love it and your colors thank you

biche57 said...

merci beaucoup )))

Devious Desires said...

Thanks so much!

AGK Creations said...

Thank you