All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sun, Sea and Beach Blog Train

Okay, so I'm trying something a little different with this blog train
I've got a CU4CU freebie for this one, with a coordinating kit and 4 sets of CU4CU overlays with papers going into the stores.  I think I might have had too much fun with this one - lol

So here's a peek at the full kit



And here's the blog train freebie
Contains 6 CU4CU styles and 2 full-size overlays and 2 full-size papers
Hope y'all enjoy


Now here's the rest of the blog roll


ArianneGrafX







6 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

NanaScraps said...

Thank you so much for sharing your part to this awesome blog train and a special ty to those who do not use 4share

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful gift and speedy download. Love and hugs from Hilda

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :)

boop52245 said...

thank you

AGK Creations said...

Thank you for these fabulous goodies