All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Thriller Blog Train

Hey y'all - Please forgive my absence as I've been dealing with the ever-lovely wisdom teeth extractions and I just couldn't do that without grabbing an infection in one of them along the way - LOL!  Things are starting to work out now though, so hopefully we can get a little more active here, dagnabit!  LOL

Okay - so here's blog train #1 for y'all
This is the Gothic Inspirations train for October
Thriller

So, if y'all know anything about me, I lean toward not so much dark and thrilling, but the lighter side of things, so have a little hiccup with this one, but still is pretty cute - Whatcha think?



So here's the rest of the blog train stops.  As per usual (LOL) please remember to leave the love as we are suckers for hearing from y'all and we get so excited to hear from y'all!  

Also, don't forget not all participants are in the same time zone, so be sure to check back if someone is not up and running yet :o)


Annette with: AW Design
Crystal with: Crystals Creations
Daniela with: DarkMoon's Dream
Deb with: Debs Design
Sharon with: Designs by SharonB
Stina with: Designs By Stina
Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)
Brenda with: Ditz Bitz
Em with: EmJay Scraps
Victoria with: Maitri Scraps
Sally with: Mythical Designs
Pam with: pamkez
Rieka with: Rieka Rafita
Kimberly with: Scrap Rebellion



11 comments:

Digicats said...

OOOO! Scary Zombies! Thanks so much for your part of this train!

aem78ta said...

Thank you so much for the work you do.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Oct. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your work!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :) I hope you feel better soon! I had to have all my wisdom teeth removed. I feel your pain - literally. lol ;)

sharonb said...

thanks for sharing your beautiful work. hugs and smooches:)

Magik said...

This is just too adorable! Thank you for sharing. =)

Nicole said...

thank you!

Shannon said...

Thank you for sharing!

musicaldruid said...

thank you for sharing

AGK Creations said...

Thank you for the goodies