All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween Blog Train - Toot, Toot!

Time for another installment of the Butterfly Blush Blog Train

This time it's Halloween!

And mine is the cutesy kind of Halloween, as per my usual - lol! I love all the fun stuff and cutesy critters that go along with Halloween; not so much a gore and guts person - LOL

Had a hard time getting going on this one, but once I did, found myself not being able to stop the creative flow, so this will be an add-on to the full kit going in stores that matches.

Here's my preview of the full kit, matching with the freebie below perfectly,
and found right now at Butterfly Blush



And now without further ado, here's my preview








12 comments:

BitterSweetBarb/BentBarbie said...

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your work on this blog train!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! I really love the kitty cupcake! :)

Digicats said...

Thank you so much for you part of the Butterfly Blush Blog Train!

(Remind me again how getting spam in my chat box is soooo much better than getting thank yous for my freebies....)

Shannon said...

Very cute! Thank you for sharing!

Lizzie said...

Another cute kit. Thank you so much!!

craftychic said...

Thank you :)

Nette said...

Awwww - thanks to y'all for the lovely comments and hope y'all enjoy!

boop52245 said...

thanks so much

AGK Creations said...

Thank you for the goodies