All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Inaugural Dusk2Dawn Blog Train Has Left the Station

Are y'all ready?
Here comes the inaugural Dusk2Dawn Blog Train
This month we bring to you
The Owl and The Pussycat Blog Train
(if you're unfamiliar with the tale, be sure to stop by the train headquarters to read up on it)

We're a small but talented group of designers and we're definitely hoping 
to continue to grow as the months progress.  

Now, without further ado, we present:
The Owl and The Pussycat

Here's my portion








10 comments:

Noko411 said...

Love the unusual theme of this train! Thank you for sharing your wonderful work.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Apr. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

Karen Lewis said...

A beautiful kit - thank you. :-)

Pauline said...

Thank you! Great new blog train!

Nanny said...

Thanks for sharing :)

Heather Oliver said...

Thank you so much.

Graphics4Fun said...

Awesome Scrap-kit! I love it! Thank you

Cheekylala said...

I love it! Thank you so much! :)

Magik said...

Thank you so much for this aww-dorable kit. =)

I have a tutorial- prezzie for you on my blog:
http://manipulatedbymagik.blogspot.com/2012/05/owl-and-pussycat.html

*hugz*

Magda said...

Thank you so much!!