All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Dusk2Dawn's Ladybug Winter

Whew -- All right y'all!  Been a busy, busy week and promises to get even busier!

For the last hurrah of 2012 for the Dusk2Dawn Blog Train, we proudly present:

Ladybug Winter

I'm so looking forward to seeing all of these!  I soo love this palette and theme!

So, scooting in with my preview at the last second (me and the ever fantabulous Pink! - LOL)

Here's my preview for y'all







8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is this!!! Thank you so very much for sharing!!!!

Gina T. said...

So adorable! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the cute kit. Hugs, Ann

scangel said...

thank you for your part of the D2D train. Looks like it is lovely.

Nette said...

Thanks so much for leaving such lovely comments, y'all! I sooo appreciate knowing how much they are enjoyed!

Hugs
nette

Debbie said...

So adorable!! thank you!!

Paule1106 said...

Thank you so much !!!

SynfulFae said...

thank you for this beautiful freebie!