All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Jeepers Creepers Blog Train

Wow - Things have not been cooperating here lately - LOL
I'm sooo very sorry for not being able to post sooner, but as a bonus, I changed what
I had originally was going to use and now I've made up a mini-kit for y'all.  Hope y'all enjoy

Here's the preview



Here's the rest of the stops for this spooky ride!
Make sure to leave the love along the way and enjoy!



*We are all on different time zones so if you don't see a designer's part up, please check back later! ENJOY!


Lina's Designz:http://linasdesignz2012blogtrains.blogspot.com/ (train station)




8 comments:

Gina T. said...

Thank you for sharing your part of the Jeepers Creepers Blog Train! So awesome looking!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

pibblelove said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much to all of you for this fabulous kit.

LINA HAS HER PART
PASSWORDPROTECTED ON MEDIAFIRE AND HAS NOT PROVIDED A PASS TO IT.

That's too bad because her part is adorable too.

Great job ladies!

From Molly

MoonSkyFairy said...

Thnx so much 4sharing! Love it! (^^^)♥

Scarab said...

Thank you very much!♥

Clumsinumptie said...

Many thanks for your totally spooky kit, it is Great!! Much appreciated. x

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)