All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Another blog train for y'all

This time it's a Toxic Blog Train leaving the station and it's the Other Side of Love!

Here's a preview of my portion



And you can pick that up here

Here's the rest of the train stops and please be sure to be thoughtful and leave some luv for all the fabulous designers who just have a ball making all these freebies!













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Sarah (Debbie) said...

Hi Nette,

Really love those kitties. thank you so much for all the time and effort put in to create this wonderful additon to the blog train.

love and angel blessings xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Anna said...

Thank you so much for this great addition to the train. Love it!