All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Freebie to celebrate my new store!

Hey y'all - Today I bring y'all a lovely little freebie to help celebrate my new store:  Scraps with Attitude



Be sure to pop in to


To check out my new home and be sure to check out my sale too!  All my products are 50% off for all of March to celebrate my arrival!  

Get your freebie here
This is Personal Use (and I'll see what I can come up with for CU a little later on) :D

3 comments:

Anisah said...

Wow, beautiful! Is this PU or CU?

Thanks!

Anisah

Nette said...

Oops - forgot to add that - lol

It's PU and I'll see what I can come up with for CU later hun!

Thanks - Hugs - Nette

Anisah said...

Thanks for letting me know. It is cute! I sure will come back and see your designs! I make freebies, so like to make sure when something is CU.

Anisah