All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My new blinkies!

Hi y'all - Just a quick stop by to let y'all see my new blinkies.  Been meaning to write about them, just been hugely busy!

Ok - First off - I have a new blinkie and banner by Angel's Designz



Please feel free to grab them and proudly display them - if you would like :D

I think she did a fantastic job on them.  She used Stina's Ladybird Love kit, which you can find here

It is a simply marvelous kit and there is a mini freebie for it there, not to mention links to tons and tons of tuts using it!  It's just a beautiful kit - Fantastic job, Stina!

My other blinkies and banner are from Brandi of Grunge and Glitter Scraps



The other blinkie matches the banner above, but is reserved for my CT team members!  Both of these were made with kits from Brandi - She does some fabulous work and is having a sale right now - stop on it and see what kind of magic she can work for you! 

No comments: