All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Tuts Galore!!!!

Hi y'all - We have 2 marvelous new tuts for y'all today.  (Well, not "we" as in including me - lol)

Dianna of Di Before Dawn Tutorials  has brought this lovely offering to us

This tutorial uses my FTU Goth Chic Easter Blog Train freebie which you can find here

This one uses a poser by ©Sky Scraps and is FTU, but anything you have will do - There are even some posers included with my kit.

You'll be able to find this tutorial here

Thanks, again, so very much, Di!!!  It's wonderful hun!  


Next up is an offering from my newest CT member, Risha, so everybody give a warm welcome to Risha too!  

This is Caitlyn's Garden, named after Risha's darling little girl, whose 2 favorite things are butterflies and flowers!  


Isn't it just adorable?  I love it, Risha!  

She used my FTU In the Garden with Grandma kit, which is here

You can find Risha's tut here

Be sure to stop by and check out her tut site - It's a fabulous site, leave her some luv while you're there too!  

No comments: