All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Fallen Angel by Carol (Hugahav's Haven)



What an absolute beautiful job Carol did with this!  I dearly love it!  Many, many thanks to Carol for a simply marvelous tag and tutorial!

Please, please check out Carol's blog here for the tutorial and be sure to browse around and see all her other fabulous creations.  So very talented!!!!  (I'm leaving this big so you all can see how fabulous this looks - the smaller version via blogger didn't do it justice!)

Fallen Angel was made using my Total Eclipse kit, which is on sale at 55% off right now in most of my stores.  The blinkies for my stores are on the right of my blog and are linked to the appropriate stores.  

Thanks for looking!  Again, Carol, fantastic work hun!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree , Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria