All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Monday, September 13, 2010

New Collab - Vamp It UP!



Holy Smokes what a huge collab.  I think we might have gotten carried away with this one, but it was such a great color palette and all the parts are just superb!  Lots and lots and lots of goodies in this one.  

Here's a better look at my portion





Vamp it up !
This collab is a halloween collab for you with a bit of punk added!
You can't go wrong with this collab!
It was put together by 23 of SWA 's finest designers!
You get all this for $10.00 or buy $10.00 worth or products and get this collab for free!
That equals less then $.44 cents per kit! Now you want a bargin? Thats a sweet deal here!
Tagger sized ...

Check it out here

And don't forget to browse around the store while there.  Loads of stuff on sale - All my stuff is 50% off and there are tons of sales ongoing too!  

No comments: