All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Featured Designer Freebie and New Collab

To help me celebrate being Featured Designer at The Creativity Box, I've loaded up a CU freebie you can grab over there


There are 12 FS papers and overlays, 6 of each, and 12 elements, which I tried for most of them to be FS, but I think a few are a tad on the TS side - :O)

Please enjoy and take a look around at my sale items while you're there, and be sure to check out all the latest and greatest items new in store too!  Preview is linked, too.



While there, check out the new collab, Apples, Pears and Country Fairs

Here's the preview of the collab


And here's a better look at my specific part



You can pick this up free with any purchase of $8.00 or more, or get it in store for only $8.00.  It's a fantastic collab!  Previews are linked.

Elements of the kit are CU4CU, Commercial Use, Personal Use.
Kit is Tagger Size,  kit is over 125 MB
Kit Contains
99 Papers
324 Elements
Scripts
10 Glitter Tiles
Templates
Posers
Designers Who Contributed Are:
Bluebird
Debs Designs
Disyas Digitals Designs
DivaDesignz
Eye Opening Designs
Holy Scrap O'La
I Don't Give A Scraps
Kissed By Pix
Nette's Nightowl Works
Reeces Scrap Pieces
Sweet Occasion Designs
WishingonaStarr
Wacky Winnie Designz

No comments: