All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales

Whew - Do I have some sales for y'all this coming weekend!  Be sure to look around for the best deals, as there are a few different sales, but I know that not all products are in all stores, as of yet.  Sorry about that, but it's on my to-do list for this next month (as soon as I finish up all the collabs and blog trains) - Anyhoo, on to the sales


Okay - $1 sales at




Still having my move-in sale at Stargazer Scraps - Ad is linked


I'm having a 50% off sale at the following:







I'm still celebrating being Spotlight Designer at Scrappin Dollars until 11/30/2010 and I'm 55% off there (ad is linked to my store)


There will be a store-wide sale at SWA with many of the designers participating at 99 cents

Whew - Thanks for looking and enjoy some fabulous sales all over the digi-scrapping world!  

No comments: