All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stargazing Kit and Sampler Collab Free with purchase

Stargazer Scraps brings to you a new Stargazing Collab!!
Available December 15th!!
Free with an $8.00 purchase!!



Or you can purchase it outright.

9 Designers have come together to bring you
stunning creations with their own style!



Can't get enough? Most all of the designers have created matching PTU Kits to our collab samplers which are also available!


Participating Designers are: A Taggers ScrapsBastelgalaxyBello ScartoBunchie's Bin,Created By JillCandy's TreatsDigicats (& Dogs)Gothic Inspirations and Nette's NightOwl Works.

Preview of 
Stargazing Collab:




Here's a better look at my portion



The sampler has 26 elements, 6 papers and 3 posers (©SinfulMindz) at a large 900 x 900.

If you can't get enough with the sampler, try out my PTU accompanying kit:


This is also a large tagger size at 900 x 900 and includes the following:
64 elements
12 papers
4 posers ©MediEvil Creations (please read and abide by her TOU, which are included in the zip)



1 comment:

@TheOtherRosie said...

Ho, ho, ho, no I'm not calling you a ho. Merry Christmas. I can only buy freebies until my credit card recovers from the trauma of Christmas. Ho, ho, ho, merry Christmas.

Love
Rosie