All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another Award

I'm so thrilled that I've been granted another award, this time from Kat of Kwellman Designs (and also my newest member of my CT Team)!  


Ok.....The goal of the award is to bring recognition to blogs with minimal followers.  Since I have accepted this award, I must pass it on to at least 3 other blogs (but not more than 5) that have inspired me and that I feel deserve much more attention!

The rules are to say "Thank you!" on our blog to the one who awarded us and to link back to their blog.  Then, pick the blogs to pass on the award, leave a note on their blog and then list them with links to their blogs, etc....

That being said, I've chosen 3 fantabulous blogs:

No comments: