All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Country Corner Creations News, Designer Call & Sneak Peek

Just thought I would drop by and leave a little tidbit about how the store's going!

We are growing by leaps and bounds!  It's coming together sooo very nicely!

The following designers have joined us:
Angel's Designz
Dannan's Girl's Digis
Disya's Digitals Designs
PSPgirl
Shellez Creations
TammyJo Creations
Toxic Desirez
Willy Designs

We are slowly but surely adding in all our products and will be having more info to release to y'all in the coming days.

In the meantime, if you're a designer and would like to join us and grow with us, feel free to drop us a line:


Becky and I also have a Sneak Peek of what our new collab looks like



No comments: