All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Down on the Farm by Angela

I have another beauty for y'all from Angela, who just happens to have joined my CT team and we will be seeing worlds and worlds of gorgeous tutorials showing up here by Angela!  Y'all be sure to stop by Angela's Tuts & Tags and check out all of her amazing tutorials!  She makes beautiful tags!


Isn't that just adorable?

Angela used the Country Corner Collab

This can be found in mine & Becky's store, Country Corner Creations, and it's available in FS or TS.  There is also a freebie sampler that coordinates with this kit that can be found here as well!

Again, be sure to stop in and check out Angela's other fabulous work, here.

Welcome Angela!!!  Looking forward to having you here with us!!

No comments: