All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Blog Rocks from Jessica


I get so excited when one of my fellow designers thinks I'm good enough to get an award and I'm so excited to share this info with all of y'all once again!!!

Jessica of Gothic Inspirations graced me with this one!

This award is to acknowledge Blogs that Rock!
If you know a blog that rocks and want to give them this award
then send them a message saying... "Your Blog Rocks"
Since I have accepted this award from Stef, I need to pass it on to
5 other people that I think their blogs rock.
Other than that, there are no rules to this award,
only that you send it to 5 people that you think deserve this award.
Make sure you leave them a message to let them know you think their blog rocks!

The 5 blogs I picked are listed below.....
1.  Becky of Becky's Creations
2.  Angela of Alika's Scraps
3.  Shelle of Shellez Creations
5.  Lorraine of Artlor Designs


No comments: