All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Monday, October 17, 2011

New Award from Kara and Holly!

Wow ladies - I'm so blessed to have such lovely friends in this design world!

Want to thank both Kara and Holly for honoring me
Y'all rock!!!  

So now to pass on the love


This award is for the Beautiful Women (and Men)
who grace us with their talents
in the Tagger Community.
The intent of this award is to pass it on
to the Designer, Tagger, or Artist
who has inspired you with their endless talent
and who has touched your heart.
There are many out there.

Let's see how far we can pass this on.

♥HERE'S TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!♥
 I choose to pass this on to the following...


Once you have received this award
 Please pass it on to five blogs
 to show some love
 for those who truly are BEAUTIFUL.


No comments: