All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Now Arriving at Butterfly Blush

Frosty Friends

Frosty Friends

Thought I would put my Taggers for New Zealand contribution up in stores this year.  This was part of the Taggers for New Zealand event conducted...


$3.50

... more info
Sand Between My Toes Cluster Frame

Sand Between My Toes Cluster Frame

Just whipped up a little something to coordinate with my Sand Between My Toes kit.  Just loved this kit so very much, it's hard to leave it in the...
$2.00

... more info
Halloween

Halloween

Okay, so I really wasn't feeling this when I started it, but once again, the magic kicked in somewhere and I was like a mad woman (well, more so than...
$3.50

... more info
Shades of Autumn

Shades of Autumn

I've just started to realize how very much I've changed over the years.  When I was younger, I never enjoyed "Fall or Autumn."  Of course,...
$3.50

... more info
Autumn Steampunk

Autumn Steampunk

Well, this would be that first venture into Steampunk land, and I'm definitely not so confident about that, and I think this was tougher for me than...
$3.00

... more info
Emo Country

Emo Country

Following along with all the happening fads at the moment (LOL), Emo Country was born.  It's my attempt (and the first one, at that) to work in some...
$3.50
... more info





No comments: