All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Scrappin Dollars March Madness $0.75 Sale

Okay - so I'm only just getting my stuff in the store over there, but.......If you want something specific from my store that's not listed there yet, let me know and I'll jump over and add it for you - email me at  nettesnightowlworks@gmail.com

 



It's MARCH MADNESS, BABY!
My team just won their first game of the Tournament, so YOU get to collect the rewards! The following Designers are participating in this Round of ¢75 Sales! Act fast! This is for 24 HOURS ONLY!!!
2 Irish Bitches
BLT Designz
Bibi's Collection
Black Widow Creationz
Brenda's Scrap Design
Chabliz Made Me
Claudin Design
Claudya Designs
Crazeds Creations
Creative Crazy Scraps
Creative Scraps by Crys
Crystal's Creations
DCCreations
DarkMoon's Dream
Dazzlin' Divas
Delicate-Pearl
Desirena Designs
Disyas Digital Designs
Dnscraps
Eclipse Creations
Freeks' Creations
HF Projekte
I Don't Give A Scrap
Inzpired Creationz
Jens Sweet Temptations
Karra's Kreative Korner
KnC Scrapz
Memory Lane Creations
Nore's Niceities
P4DSDesignz
Raggedee Anne
Rissa's Designs
S.G.Rowe Designs
Scraps by Susan
Sleek N Sassy Designz
Stef's Scrapkits
Sweet Cravings Scraps
Sweet Occasion Designs
Wacky Winnie Designz
Wicked Creation Scrapz

No comments: