All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Friday, August 24, 2012

D2D Blog Train rides again

Hey y'all

Sorry for my absence, but I'm definitely trying to get it back in gear
I've been able to make the D2D blog train this month and here's my portion
I had a tough time with the theme, so it's kinda loose in terms of theme - LOL



Here's the rest of the stops, the parts of which 
stick with the theme much better than I did - LOL

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave the luv
along the way so we'll know what y'all like and can use :o)


~.~ Toot! Toot! The Dusk 2 Dawn Hotel California Blog Train has left the station! 
Grab some pink champagne and hop aboard the train for a trip out to the sunny west coast. 

 Relax, have fun, and check out all the freebies our designers have in store for you. 

 Please remember that our designers are all in different time zones. If a part is not up, please return later for it, and do be sure to leave a little luv for our designers' hard work when you download! :)

 Here are the stops
Photobucket
Craftypoly
Debs Design
Digicats (& Dogs)
Ditz Bitz
Grant Designs Posers
Nette's NightOwl Works

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Aug. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

Kelly said...

Thanks for the kit, love it!