All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Dusk2Dawn Blog Train -- Fabulous 50s

The Dusk2Dawn Blog Train is kicking off this month!!!  Are y'all ready?

Fabulous 50's

Are y'all ready to come out and rock around the clock with us?
Well, we're taking off now -- Get ready to rock n roll!  

Here's my preview for y'all





Here's our whole blog roll
As usual, don't forget to spread the luv along the stops
It's always so very, very wonderful to hear from y'all
and to know that our work is appreciated by so many!

Enjoy!  

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!
Thank you so much.

Oraynah said...

Thank You!

mich said...

very cute kit! Thanks!

Crystalnva said...

I LUV this kit Funny story while talking to a friend of 28 yrs on the phone I started yee-HA`ing when I seen this kit.We worked at a Drive-In Diner so you can say we have been here & done this kit lol in real life .THANK YOU ;~} so much for sharing this AWESOME kit...

Unknown said...

Thank you :)

Cesc said...

Your contribution makes me recall my wonderful high school days. (Does that tell you how ancient I am?!?) Thanks for the swinging kit.

Cindi said...

Thank you!

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Evita

Unknown said...

Thank you I think I missed this on the train ride thank you for still having it some stops no longer had them up. Hugs to you