All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Vintage Vixen -- Dusk 2 Dawn Blog Train

Off for a new adventure -- and an adventure just a tad off the beaten path.....
I think I see a theme here....
Do ya think Dianna and I are a touch off the beaten path perhaps???  LOL

Anyhoo -- this month's theme is 

Vintage Vixen

And there is a whole plethora of goodies awaiting y'all
We didn't want to limit the creative genes (especially mine -- I'm Steampunk-challenged), so Dianna graciously came up with the idea for a
vintage/victorian/steampunk/autumn theme
And it seems to have been a hit!

Now.....I sooo love hearing from all of y'all
It has really helped in all the funk I've been dealing with personally, but that's a story for another day....
Anyhoo, love hearing from y'all, and I know the others do too, so...
don't forget to leave the love along the way!

And without further ado.....

Vintage Vixen






Becky's Creations
Craftypoly
Crazy Cat Creations
Designs by LK
Digicats (& Dogs)
Ditz Bitz
English Rose Designs
Irish Princess Designs
Nette's NightOwl Works
Pink's Poetic Scraps
Tammy's Welt
TopcatsTagz



16 comments:

Oraynah said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing.

SiskiyouSue said...

Adorable! Thanks.

Donna Mckinley said...

Love your kit and your website. Thank you.

Avril H said...

Many thanks :)

Poly said...

Thank you for your wonderful contribution x

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful art work you share they are super & I like them very much.

Magda said...

Thanks so much!!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

So cute! thank you!

Sylvia said...

Thanks so much for your wonderful freebie, the colours are fab

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)

dulcelil said...

awesome kit, thank you so much.

Cindy said...

Thank you for sharing , I like the colors

Unknown said...

Thank you for this wonderful kit

Edith said...

Thanks for sharring this beautiful kit. xxxjes Edith.

Clumsinumptie said...

Many thanks for this super kit, especially love the cat! I love seeing people's Halloween cards and things - Maybe because it's my birthday that day! xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful colors-thanks!

Evita