All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First ever freebies




Y'all just bear with me while I figure all of this stuff out. I've finally been able to gather up a paper preview for my very first freebie offer. I'm so excited. I'll be back later with a link when I get it zipped and uploaded for y'all to go grab. Thanks for stopping by!


Back with the link for the papers.
Ok - these are tagger size papers, so 800 x 800.
Y'all can go here to get the papers. Remember to leave some luv and enjoy. Would love to see anything made with them. Check back tomorrow for the elements.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 17, 2009. Thanks again.