All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update and a Freebie Blog Train Coming Your Way!



Hi there - Just thought I would update the blog since it's been quite a bit longer than what I expected since posting.



First off, I've been diligently working on making the elements to go with your freebie and that should be available before too much longer. I've also been busy with the other blog (Netteand Sherra's Scraps - see blinkie on right), with gathering designer supplies and with just getting my name out there as a designer, not to mention real life and my real job, as well.


As soon as I finish the freebies to go with the papers, I'll upload a full preview and new link for the whole kit and then start putting the advertising out there for our blogs. Thanks for your patience while I'm getting started.



Last, but certainly not least, we will be participating in the fabulous Starving Artists Collaboration for October, and this time it will be a freebie grab-fest! This will be The Ghost Train and make sure you stay tuned for further announcements as the big day approaches. Train leaves the station October 1, 2009!!!! I'll be sure to post a sneak peak when we get that far♥!


So, my real job beckons, so have to run, but wanted to post this update with the blinkie for The Ghost Train, let y'all know what's been happening here and to let you know that I'll be working to get that freebie up and out for ya! You can now grab our blinkies for yourself and/or become a follower to stay updated!


Hugs
Nette




No comments: