All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Bling in the New Year with Sophisti-Scraps Blog Train!!!!

Hey y'all - As promised, here is the latest blog train I'm bringing you.  This time, we're gonna ring in the New Year in style, so grab those champagne glasses, streamers and noisemakers and don't forget the bling!!!!

Let the train (and the freebies) begin:

Here's my preview for y'all:



And you can get my portion here


Here's the rest of the train stops!  Don't forget to leave some love for all the engineers.  We so enjoyed ourselves blinging it up for y'all.  Let us know how we're doing!

Hugs
And Happy 2010!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Sophie said...

Thank you so much for your beautiful part of this train. Merry Xmas.

P. Lea said...

beautiful!
thanks

Joy Burkhart said...

Thanks so much for this New Year kit! Love it! Merry Christmas!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!
HUGS

lildaisydaisy said...

Love it!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

boop1935-kentucky said...

thanks for sharing and wishing you Happy Holidays

clubiani said...

thanks for sharing!~

Unknown said...

Love this! Thanks so much for sharing!