All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

New tag tutorial notice!

Hey y'all - Stopping by to show off my new taggie made by Dianna of Digicats (& dogs).  She used my portion of the Winter Solstice collab at our store, Scrapper's Secret.  It's available for either $10, or free with a $10 purchase.  There are some absolutely lovely kits in this collab.  Lots and lots of potential.

Now for my tag.  Isn't it just gorgeous?  I love it!!



You can find the tut for this beauty at Dianna's, here

Thanks so very much, Dianna!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Tutorials search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Dec [LA 04:32pm, NY 07:32pm] - 14 Dec [UK 12:32am, OZ 11:32am] ).