All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Christy's 2nd tag with Dusky Night

I forgot to show you the alternative version Christy did of this tut.  She is really exceptionally great about doing an alternative version of her tuts with different tubes.  Wanted to share this with y'all.

This is my first tut from my CT team and this one comes to us from Christy, of xclusively christy

This beauty is entitled Just A Little Sassy, and uses the first kit I ever made, Dusky Night.  It is a PTU kit now and can be found in my stores (blinkies are linked and on the left of the blog :D)

You'll find this tut over at Christy's here

Please stop by, welcome Christy in joining us and do give the tut a try.  I would dearly love to see any and all results - :D

No comments: