All of my creations are copyright protected. Please read and abide by my TOU. If you have questions, please contact me. Thanks!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

CT CALL



Well, I find myself in need of a few CT members to do some tuts for me.  I'm not hard to deal with, unless you're my hubby, which we hope he's a one and only - lol, so all I require is at least 2 tuts a month, can use anything of mine you would like, be that PTU or FTU and post on your blog with link here for the kit, I'll post it here with link to you and on my tut blog with links to you, and then also post tuts where ever you post your tuts normally.  That's it - simple as could be!  

All applicants will be considered, so go ahead and make that leap, send me an email with your info and a link to your work and I'll get back to you as quick as possible!


No comments: